What is Corporate Circle Partnership?
Our corporate partners make it possible for the Brain Injury Alliance of New Jersey (the Alliance) to bring help, hope and healing to thousands of New Jersey residents whose lives are forever changed by brain injury. Through exclusive year-long benefits, the Alliance helps our corporate partners reach their target audience, enhance their brand and reputation, and promote their services and products. Fill out our Corporate Circle Partner Application to join us in improving the lives of individuals impacted by brain injury.
Corporate Circle Levels:
- Platinum $10,000
- Diamond $7,500
- Gold $5,00
- Silver $2,500
- Bronze $1,000
The Alliance’s Gala is held on the last Tuesday in March each year. It is attended by more than 200 people, and honors outstanding business and community leaders whose work has inspired and improved the quality of life our New Jersey communities. Former honorees include:
- Richard Bagger, Senior VP Worldwide Public Affairs & Policy, Pfizer, Inc.
- David Grubb, Senior Partner, PERMA
- Amy Mansue, President & CEO, Children’s Specialized Hospital
- Gary Carter, President & CEO, New Jersey Hospital Alliance
- Anthony G. Dickson, President & CEO, New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance
- Paul Anzano, Esq., Pringle Quinn Anzano
- Steven Benvenisti, Esq., Davis, Saperstein & Salomon
- Corinne Slade, Founder & President, Rehabilitation Specialists
- Ronald Del Mauro, CEO, Saint Barnabas Healthcare System
- Anthony Kuczinski, President & CEO, Munich Re-Insurance
- Steven K. Jones, President and CEO Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Peter A. Inverso, Roma Bank
- Al Maghazehe, PhD, FACHE, Capital Health
- Congressman Bill Pascrell, Jr., New Jersey’s 8th Congressional District
- Roy Bavaro, DCH Teen Safe Driving Foundation
- John K. Lloyd, FACHE, Meridian Health
- Caroline O. McCagg, MD, JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute
- Bruce M. Gans, MD, Executive Vice President & Chief Medical Officer, Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation, National Medical Director for Rehabilitation Select Medical
- Richard S. Spengler, Executive Vice President & Chief Lending Officer, Investors Bank
- Bob Doll, Senior Portfolio Manager & Chief Equity Strategist, Nuveen Management
- Vincente H. Garcias, MD, FACS, FCCP, FCCM, Interim Dean, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Harrison J. Gordon, Esq., Senior Partner, Attorney at Law, Gordon & Gordon, P.C.
- Erhardt H.L. Preitauer, Senior Vice President, Government Programs, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield New Jersey and CEO of Horizon NJ Health
Our annual educational seminar is held in May, and is attended by more than 600 professionals, service providers and people affected by brain injury.
Walk for Brain Injury Awareness Event:
This annual fundraising event is scheduled on a Fall Saturday, and is attended by more than 500 people who participate at 3 New Jersey sites: Mercer County Park, Saddle River County Park and Cooper River Park. It also serves as a wonderful social event for those living with brain injury.
The Alliance holds 3 regional educational seminars per year, with 75-100 attendees at each.
We currently maintain 5 websites.
The Alliance’s general website
Traffic safety for teen drivers
Parent and student resource for teen drivers
Identifying and managing concussions
The Alliance on-line newsletter is distributed monthly to donors, members and friends.
Our on-line educational webinars will be scheduled 6-8 times annually, and expected participation is approximately 150 attendees each.
We run social media campaigns on multiple platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and more.
Information & Resources Helpline:
Brain Injury Resource Guide:
To join Corporate Circle, fill out our application and mail to:
Brain Injury Alliance of New Jersey
ATTN: Wendy Berk
825 Georges Road, 2nd Floor
North Brunswick, NJ 08902