Making headway starts with one step so let’s get started!
Thank you for being both a trailblazer and an inspiration. It is our hope that others will take a cue from your dedication and motivation. To help you spread your message and empower others to follow in your footsteps, we’ve connected you with all the resources you need!
- Registration – Register for the Walk and/or set up your personal fundraising page by clicking here.
- Make the first donation – Donating on your own account shows you are committed.
- Emails for Walk Fundraisers – Want to recruit, motivate, and inform your team but can’t put it into words? Here are some quick emails you can send to help motivate, thank and grow your team.
- Email Signature – You also have the option to add this badge to your email signature to let those you connect with frequently know that you are participating in the Walk and welcome their support. Remember to have the URL link back to your personal fundraising page or your team’s page!
- Voice of Brain Injury Video – Need a compelling video to enhance your emails, donor, and thank you letters? Click here to access The Voice of Brain Injury video so they can meet some of the remarkable people we serve.
- Media Outreach – Download our media advisory (North site, Central site, or South site) to use as a template for reaching out to your local media outlets and decision makers in your community. Incorporate our Brain Injury Talking Points and Fact Sheet into your outreach for earned media, but don’t forget to elaborate on your own connection to brain injury and why this Walk matters to you.
- Social Sharing – There are several ways that you can utilize social media for your fundraising efforts. If you use Facebook you can send a Facebook message to your friends, update your status to show your support and extend your fundraising cause. You can even download the Walk for Brain Injury Awareness Facebook Cover Photo and make it your personal cover photo! Be sure to include the hashtag, #WalkBIANJ, in your posts!