The Brain Injury Alliance of New Jersey (BIANJ) – a 501(c)(3) organization – has been successfully providing quality support services for over 25 years.
Our support coordination team is a collaborative of professionals who have many years of experience working with individuals who have special needs. By having a ‘team’ approach, we can tap into our varied educational backgrounds, work, and life experiences to enrich our collective knowledge base and provide you with the best possible support coordination service. Our team’s common ground is that we care passionately about the quality of life for people with special needs and we will work tirelessly to ensure that your individualized service plan reflects your interests, needs, and choices.
- – To understand your history and unique situation
- – To learn what is essential and important to you
- – To help create a meaningful life based on your interests, gifts, and talents
- – To develop an Individualized Service Plan with you and your circle of support
- – To coordinate and monitor the services and supports of your plan
- – With regular visits and phone calls to ensure that your plan is working for you
- – To assist you in staying connected to your family, friends, and community