Brain Injury happens in an instant. It affects a family for a lifetime.
This free presentation seeks to help you and your family learn how to adjust to living with a brain injury.
The presentation will give an overview on:
- – The changes that occur after brain injury
- – How people with brain injury and their families adjust to living with a brain injury
- – Grieving and coping following brain injury
- – Choices for coping and empowerment
- – February 21 at 6:00 PM: Dawn Center for Independent Living, 66 Ford Road, Denville, NJ
- – April 3 at 6:30 PM: Englewood Hospital, 350 Engle St, Englewood, NJ
- – October 10 at 6:30 PM: Warren Township Library, 42 Mountain Blvd, Warren, NJ
- – November 12 at 6:00 PM: JFK Hartwyck at Oak Tree, 2048 Oak Tree Rd, Edison, NJ
In case of inclement weather, please contact us at 732.745.0200.