The Brain Injury Alliance of New Jersey is a statewide non-profit provider of quality services, supports, education and advocacy for people with brain injuries, their families, and the general public.
This position will be responsible for computing, classifying and recording financial transactions to ensure the financial records of the organization are accurate. Assist the Finance Director with the day-to-day accounting functions, financial statement preparation as well as General Ledger analysis and reconciliations.
- – Prepare and maintain grants, budgets and government contracts.
- – Works closely with appropriate departments to maintain required expenditure and ensure regulatory compliance.
- – Assist the Finance Director with monthly financial reporting to the CEO and Board of Trustees.
- – Bi-monthly payroll processing and payroll tax reporting.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- – Proficient in Excel
- – Knowledge of GAAP and other applicable regulatory rules, regulations and requirements
- – Excellent verbal/written communication, multi-tasking, problem solving, attention to detail and organizational skills
- – Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Accounting/Finance
- – Must have experience with payroll systems
- – Knowledge of SAGE 50 (Peachtree) accounting software
Job Type: Full-time, Opportunity for advancement.
Send resume and cover letter to Gisela Rutch, Senior Director of Finance, at firstname.lastname@example.org.